Monday, March 30, 2015

My First competitive creation in quilling for IQCG Challenge #14 Box it up

Hello Ladies!

I am very happy to participate in this challenge, because this is my first quilled creation and I am entering into a challenge with it. Hope you all like my creation.

Please refer to below link about the challenge details,


About my creation, I created a drop box which can be used in special occasions like Wedding, Baby shower, Birthday parties etc.. to collect shagun envelops/gift vouchers/Cash cards.

I used a readymade box and colored the background with acrylic paints and water colors. Since my plan is to create it with a traditional touch, I quilled lotus and peacock designs. All four sides of the box is decorated.

Top view of the box

Side view 1
Side view 2

Front view

Thanks for the oppurtunity.
All the best! :)


Love,
Senba Naveen

1 comment:

  1. Very nice and super ammu. Keep it up create more creative things .
    All the best.

    Regards ,
    Naveen

    ReplyDelete